The conclusion to the visual novel bestseller!
Everyone who pre-ordered the game physically or gets in store, will receive the exclusive Day One Edition that includes a beautiful 100 pages artwork with never released Root Letter works!
Widley referred to as great starting point for everyone who is interested in the visual novel genre, Root Letter: Last Answer is way more than that! Engaging investigative gameplay elements, the choice to play the game in live action mode or in the beautiful original artstyle, a truly thrilling Japanese story and much more make Root Letter: Answer: an exciting game even beyond its genre.
In Kadokawa Games‘ visual novel you have to investigate the mystery surrounding a murder comitted by your former pen-pal Aya Fumino. It has been 15 years since your last correspondence, so you set out for her hometown in the picturesque Shimane Prefecture. Once duly arrived, your tasks look like the following:
- Read your correspondence with Aya to get clues on her whereabouts. Your answers to her letters will impact your relationship with her.
- Travel between the points of interest in Shimane.
- Search the locations you visit for clues about Aya’s past and manage them in your inventory.
- Use what you found out to interrogate and confront her past acquaintances
Follow in the footsteps of Aya Fumino, a school penfriend allegedly involved in a tragic murder 15 years ago. Explore the prefecture of Shimane, uncover clues and use the letters you wrote to each other to track her childhood friends for questioning. But perhaps these friends, now adults living a peaceful life, will not be eager to let their painful memories resurface….
Date published: 20/10/19
Source: (1) PQube
Follow my social media:
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram