Daedalic Entertainment and Indoor Astronaut reward all beta players with permanent access to the full game as thanks for their support
Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and independent studio Indoor Astronaut are delighted to announce that the colourful co-op railway-building game Unrailed! will launch today on Windows PC via Steam Early Access for £12.99/€15.99/$16.99.
Featuring fast-paced moment-to-moment gameplay, procedurally generated landscapes and tricky terrain, Unrailed! challenges players to keep an unstoppable train moving to its destination. Check out this chaotic action for yourself in Unrailed! early access launch trailer:
- Unstoppable train action: Procedurally generated worlds offering immense replay value.
- Discover loads of landscapes, inhabitants, quests and crafting elements.
- Endless mode: Unlimited challenges with a mix of difficulty settings and wagon upgrades.
- Co-op multiplayer: Play online or locally with co-op for up to four players.
- Competitive multiplayer: Lay tracks in teams of two against real human opponents — who will get their train to the station first?
- Press assets can be found at: http://bit.ly/UnrailedLaunch
To find out more about Unrailed! and be part of its ongoing journey, please visit the official Steam product page, and be sure to drop in on the official Discord channel to interact with the development team directly: https://discord.gg/f5mBuWv.
Date published: 09/09/19
Source: (1) Renaissance PR, Daedalic and Unrailed
Follow my social media:
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram