Give the Game a Try for Less than the cost of a movie ticket!
Barunson E&A is excited to announce a new payment option for players who may be on the fence, or feel that committing to the full price of a game package is just too much but still want a chance to check out Astellia, their Classical MMORPG set to launch on September 27th, 2019. They have implemented a new payment option in the form of a game subscription, to lower the entry barrier to Astellia. For $9.99 per month, you will be granted access to a full game account that can later be upgraded to a full permanent game package if players find they enjoy Astellia.
- Account Details:
- The account is not limited in any way compared to a normal package, other than you are required to pay $9.99 per month to continue playing (Unless upgraded to a permanent game package account).
- Monthly subscription based accounts cannot access the game prior to the official launch on September 27th, 2019. Head Start Access is reserved for full game pre-orders.
- Game pass time for purchases prior to the official launch date, will not be consumed until the official launch on September 27th, 2019.
- Game pass time for purchases after official launch will begin as soon as the product purchase has been completed.
- Purchasing Details:
- Any user who has not already purchased a game package may purchase a monthly subscription.
- If you already own a package you cannot purchase the monthly subscription version.
- Any payments made through the monthly subscription cannot be used towards the purchase of a game package.
- You may purchase more than one month at a time if desired.
Final Astellia Launch Details:
- Launch Day – September 27th, 2019
- Headstart as early as – September 20th
- Pre-orders End – September 19th
- Name Reservation (For Eligible Accounts) – September 9th
- Pre-Download – September 9th
Date published: 08/09/19
Source: (1) Critical Hit Consulting
Follow my social media:
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram