Fans can Relive the Great Keyblade War from Original Web Browser Game and More
SQUARE ENIX® today announced the “Keyblade War” Story Event has arrived in the hit mobile RPG, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ [Cross]. The first part of this story arc, as seen in the original web browser game KINGDOM HEARTS χ, is now available in-game, with more subsequent updates to complete the story arc arriving later this month and October. Along with this exciting update, players can enjoy a variety of other celebratory content commemorating the four-year anniversary of the Japanese version of the game.
Following are the details:
- Keyblade War – The Five Foretellers, tasked with protecting the light of the world, clash, drawing the player into the conflict. Uncover the hidden truth behind this great conflict and see how its scars have affected the greater world of KINGDOM HEARTS.
- Jewels Giveaway – To continue the celebration, now through September 30th, players will receive 14,444 Jewels, a valuable in-game currency, simply by logging into the game during this period.
- Daybreak Town Hall of Fame – The top ten players who meet particular criteria based on their in-game contributions, such as the number of enemies defeated or the amount of avatar coins collected, will be selected to receive a special mystery prize. More details on the criteria and prize will be available in-game.
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store® and on Google Play Store™ and the Amazon Appstore. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at http://sqex.to/Media.
Date published: 03/09/19
Source: (1) Square Enix
Follow my social media:
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram