Nintendo Switch Release to Follow on June 25
Global videogame publisher 505 Games, a subsidiary of the Italian entertainment company Digital Bros., will bring the digital version of the gothic horror side-scrolling action RPG Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Steam and GOG on Tuesday, June 18. The company also unveiled plans to release digitally the anticipated Igavania game for the Nintendo Switch hybrid console on Tuesday, June 25.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night retail editions for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will follow on June 21 and Switch retail edition will be on shelves June 28
A new trailer highlights a wealth of technological advancements the game has achieved over the last year of development, demonstrating fluid controls, enhanced lighting, graphics and newly composed music from Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night):
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is set in 18th century England – a paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle, revealing crystal shards infused with tremendous magical power. Players take on the role of Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity and herself, Miriam must fight through the castle while collecting, crafting and unlocking a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the summoner Gebel and the countless minions and bosses of hell that await.
· IGAVANIA LIVES ON – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy longtime fans of his previous work.
· VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers; find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance; and mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
· HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
· ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – With music by Michiru Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil), respectively, Bloodstained’s music is an unforgettable experience.
· IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – Bloodstained’s game world map is the biggest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, giving fans of his distinct style more to explore and enjoy.
· MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM – Aside from the enigmatic Miriam there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.
For more information about the upcoming launch of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, please visit: https://discordapp.com/invite/bloodstained.
Date published: 03/05/19
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) ALFRED FOR 505 GAMES
Follow my social media
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram