MARVEL Battle Lines, Nexon and Marvel’s strategic card battle game where players assemble the ultimate squad of iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains, prepares for Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame in a massive new content update. The latest MARVEL Battle Lines update will roll out more than 100 new cards, showcasing original art of the characters, costumes and abilities inspired by the highly anticipated film. Additionally, Marvel fans can look forward to playing an original new Avengers storyline in the game, along with a special in-game event for a chance to win big rewards.
The MARVEL Battle Lines Avengers update content features:
- 100+ Brand New Character and Ability Cards: Collect more than 100 new cards, featuring fan-favorite characters donning costumes inspired by the upcoming feature film as well as brand new powerful abilities. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and more will be geared up in their teamsuits and ready to battle against new cards for characters, including Thanos and Ronin.
- Blitz Mode: A new lightning-fast PvP mode will be introduced, where characters automatically appear according to deck order to battle with the opponent character located in front of them.
- 10 new deck leaders: Players will be able to assemble their decks with the unique abilities of the new deck leaders including Captain America, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Nick Fury, Hela, Red Skull, Loki, and Ultron.
The gameplay of MARVEL Battle Lines centers around its unique 3×4 game board, where players will compete with a custom deck of 12 character and ability cards, deploying them to the battlefield to create combos to deal damage and defeat their opponent. MARVEL Battle Lines features an extensive single-player campaign with an original story crafted by Marvel writer Alex Irvine, real-time turn-based player vs. player (PvP) mode, limited time story events, and much more. Marvel fans can download MARVEL Battle Lines for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.
For the latest news and updates on MARVEL Battle Lines, visit the game’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.
Date published: 19/04/19
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) NEXON
Follow my social media
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram