Fans Can Catch Full Seasons of Pokémon Animation for Free on Multiple Devices
The Pokémon Company International has released a completely redesigned Pokémon TV app with a brand-new user interface and range of features that make it even easier to enjoy animated Pokémon content. In celebration, the latest animated Pokémon film, Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us, is available to watch for a limited time on Pokémon TV.
Pokémon TV is a digital streaming platform dedicated to offering a library of episodes from the globally popular Pokémon the Series, in addition to occasional animated Pokémon movies. The updated version of this free app is available starting today on compatible iOS and Android mobile phones and tablets, allowing fans to conveniently access content anywhere from their favourite device. The update is also coming to Pokemon.com, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and select smart TVs in the future.
“We are excited to deliver a fully reimagined Pokémon TV experience that allows fans to effortlessly discover and enjoy Ash and Pikachu’s adventures,” said J.C. Smith, senior director of consumer marketing at The Pokémon Company International. “We are committed to making Pokémon TV a premier destination for Pokémon animation and look forward to adding more content that will provide an engaging entertainment experience for our fans.”
In addition to comprehensive updates to the user interface, a variety of content and features have been added to the Pokémon TV experience, including:
- Full Seasons Offer Uninterrupted Viewing: Fans will be able to catch every episode from Pokémon the Series: Indigo League, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon—Ultra Adventures, Pokémon Generations, and Pokémon Origins on Pokémon TV. In the future, certain archived seasons and all upcoming seasons of Pokémon the Series will also be released in full on the app.
- Ability to Download Unlimited Episodes and Movies: Fans will now be able to download and store an unlimited number of episodes and movies on a device for easier offline viewing. Once downloaded, the content will be available for up to seven days.
- Seamless Watching Across Multiple Devices: Signing in to Pokémon TV with a Pokémon Trainer Club account allows fans to pick up where they left off in an episode on another compatible device.
The latest version of Pokémon TV can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Google Play.
Date published: 21/02/19
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) The Pokémon Company
Follow my social media
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram