Xbox One X Support, Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5, and New Community Flags Available on December 3
Xbox One X players, rejoice! The final planned update for 2018 arrives this December and it’s bringing Enhanced Xbox One X support with it!
The aptly-named, December Update, will roll out on all platforms on December 3 at 10:00 AM PST/ 6:00 PM UTC (pending first-party certification). Once installed, you’ll be able to play Rocket League on Xbox One X in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, complete with HDR (high dynamic range). Please note: 4K support requires a 4K-capable television and a compatible HDMI cable.
Playing on Xbox One X, but with a 1080p TV or display? You can still take advantage of supersampling on the Xbox One X with this update! To learn more about 4K support, HDR, and supersampling on the Xbox One X, click here.
If you’re playing Rocket League on one of our other supported platforms, the December Update has plenty in store for you, including:
- Leaderboards for Ranked Extra Modes
- Changes to the XP/ Progression System, including more Weekly Win Bonuses
- A brand new ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ EP
- New Community Flags for Extra Life, Speedy, and another still TBA
- …And more!
Once the December Update is out in the wild, we’ll follow up with more information about Rocket Pass 2 and Frosty Fest 2018, both of which kick off before year’s end. Thanks, everyone.
Date published: 25/11/18
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) Outrageous PR
Follow my social media
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram