Check out Paul George’s New PlayStation Trainers
The collaboration between professional basketball Paul George who currently plays as number 13, for the Oklahoma City Thunders of the National Basketball Association has worked in partnership with PlayStation to create a new iconic pair of trainers, a statement by Paul George can be seen below, it is about the amazing opportunity he had to create the PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway.
I was blown away by the response to the release of the PG2 x PlayStation back in February. As a huge fan of PlayStation, I was honoured to get the chance to collaborate on something that so many of you loved. Because of that, I’m happy to announce that PlayStation, Nike Basketball, and I have returned with a new collaboration, the PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway. – Paul George
Paul George continues to discuss how this collaboration inspired him and how grateful he is as a PlayStation gamer:
For those who know me, gaming is a big part of who I am – I love the fans and I love this community, so it was amazing to see the gaming and sneaker worlds collide with the original PG2 collaboration.
This time around, I wanted to take the design old school, back to my earliest days of gaming. For me – as I’m sure many of you can relate – those memories date back to the original PlayStation. Working with Nike and PlayStation, we focused on bringing that original PlayStation inspiration to life in this new design.
This collaboration is very special and personal to me. I’ve been a PlayStation fan ever since I was kid, so I’m excited about continuing to partner with a brand that I grew up loving.
The PG 2.5 x PlayStation Colorway drops globally on 1st December, 2018. For more information on the release, make sure you download the Nike SNEAKRS app.
Check out the features of the shoes
- The tongues of the shoe still have the PG and PlayStation logos that light up and pulsate blue, but this time we added the original four-colour PlayStation logo that lights up on the other side of the tongue
- The strap across the top front of each shoe provides stability to really lock you in
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe, just like on the original PG2 x PlayStation Colorway
Date published: 25/11/18
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) PlayStation Blog
Follow my social media
- Follow my Facebook page for updates
- Follow the blog’s Twitter for more updates
- Follow the blog’s Instagram