New Club Race mode, new features, new rewards, tasks and cars…this first update delivers on the community’s top requests!
Gameloft, leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, is proud to announce that the first update of Asphalt 9: Legends, the latest entry in the world’s most downloaded mobile racing franchise, is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Microsoft Store. Based on the community’s top requests, this new update comes with a new club race mode and fantastic new content seen below:
- CLUB RACE MODE has been added by popular demand from the community. Players can now create their own private races to challenge their Club friends for fun and prestige!
- TWO NEW CARS are fueling up: the Lotus Elise Sprint 220 and Ferrari J50. A new career season with 20 unique challenges will open up once player unlock the Lotus Elise.
- GET MORE REWARDS in Multiplayer mode for rising up the ranks of the Legend League leaderboard.
- DAILY GOALS are now available, offering simple tasks every day for even more prizes.
- CUSTOMISABLE TAP-TO-STEER CONTROLS are now available!
In order to thank the most active and popular Clubs in Asphalt 9: Legends, Gameloft have awarded them with each a unique and exclusive Club logo.
Download Asphalt 9: Legends on the App Store, Google Play, or Microsoft Store!
Date published: 05/10/18
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) From: Gameloft, Re: Asphalt 9: Legends via the [Gamespress]
Follow my social media