New trailer shows Adam and Imhotep, two legendary creatures that pack a punch
Rotterdam, The Netherlands – August 3, 2018- Today at EVO, SOEDESCO and AOne Games revealed two more characters for dark fighting game Omen of Sorrow: Adam and Imhotep. Each one brings their own special moves to the table. Both characters and their moves can be seen up close in a brand new trailer.
Watch the character reveal trailer:
The mummified man known as Imhotep claims to have once been a god, who was betrayed and dismembered. His limbs were spread across the world and he has spent millennia trying to put his body back together. In combat, Imhotep can sever his body parts and magically let them attack separately from each other. He also possesses the powers to summon a fiery ball of light and a horde of mummies to the battlefield.
A promising scientist by the name of Victor Frankenstein lost his mind to the occult when he became involved with count Vladislav III. It’s from this unholy union between science and magic that Adam was born, at the cost of his father’s life. Today, Adam wanders Europe in search for someone who can bring his father back. In addition to his brutal muscle strength, Adam can also use shocking lightning powers to knock out his enemies.
Omen of Sorrow features
- Battle with 12 iconic characters and strategize with over 250 special moves
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends
- Endure 36 grueling battles in Singleplayer, or beat up friends in local Versus
- Fight in Custom Rule Matches and fluent Online Ranked Matches
- Unlock special rewards by conquering arcade Mode and survival Modes
- Master your fighting skills in Tutorial mode and in the fully featured Training room
Written by Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) From: Soedesco and Re: Omen of Sorrow [Gamespress release]
Follow my social media