Epic Skater 2 coming to Steam Early Access (July 24, 2018)
Epic Skater is back as a fully featured Action Sports Platformer. Returning to Epicwood, the multi-level city where players skate the streets, subways, and rooftops with the signature, skill-based trick and combo system. Two years in the making, a follow-up to the original app store hit, Epic Skater 2 was rebuilt from the ground up to go beyond endless running and expand on every aspect of the game.
The all-new Create-A-Skater features over one billion outfit combinations with update packs on the way. A full Career Mode starting at two dozen painstakingly designed levels accompanies the original Endless randomly generated mode. Daily Challenges and Dynamic Goal Systems lay the framework for light and deep, progressive gameplay across both modes rewarding Create-A-Skater gear, Upgrades to every Skate Trick and Perk, and Crates full of Loot.
- Rebuilt from the ground up while maintaining the trick and combo control system you know and love.
- Create-A-Skater with over 600 gear, clothing, and accessories to customize your skater and deck.
- 24 Career Mode levels loaded with challenges.
- 11 Tiers with 1500+ Goals in Endless Mode to keep you grinding.
- More than 44 unique, upgradeable tricks for epic combos.
- All-New Tricks. Loads of new tricks to shred with!
- Turn around and go where you want. Wallplant, Wallpush, and explore every area.
- Skate Quarter Pipes. Acid Drop and Spine Transfer for BIG AIR.
- Use Boost Pads reach new heights and find secret areas.
- Skate and Destroy! Thrash ramps in vert sessions.
- Designed by former Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series developers.
Notable Game Credits
Epic Skater, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk’s Underground, Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland, Tony Hawk’s Project 8, Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, Band Hero, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Tap Tap Revenge 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts
About the Team
Your Daily Fill is an independent game development group based in the US. YDF is focused on delivering fun, fully featured Action Sports games appealing to casual and core audiences.
Development of Epic Skater 2 began in August, 2016. The team rebuilt the game from the ground up, placing considerable effort into new gameplay modes, player mechanics, game progression, along with popular community driven feature requests. Epic Skater 2 is coming soon to Steam Early Access on July 24, 2018.
Early Access Release Date
July 24, 2018
Your Daily Fill
Your Daily Fill
Date published: 22/07/18
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) Your Daily [Gamespress press release]
Follow my social media