PlayStation Experience 2017 was a great event, we got to see the great people who are involved in the entertainment we like to engage in.
Sony’s PlayStation Experience is filled with all sorts of news and trailers of the latest upcoming games, which includes MediEvil Remastered, God Of War, Soul Calibur VI, Death Stranding, and more. To get you up-to-speed on everything as it’s happening, we’re compiling all the biggest news below. Check back often as we continually update this article with news as it gets announced this weekend.
What games are you excited about the most ? let me know in the comment section below
- God Of War PS4: Will Take 25-35 Hours To Complete–The developer of God of War reveals that the game will take a decent chunk of time to beat.
- The Last Guardian: PS4’s The Last Guardian Coming To VR; Wipeout Getting VR Update–Sony announces new additions to the PlayStation VR catalog during the PSX keynote tonight.
- Wipeout Omega Collection: Wipeout Omega Collection is getting a PlayStation Virtual Reality update, the high intensity anti-gravity racing game is back and here to stay.
- Detroit: Become Human: Detroit: Become Human Played Live On PSX 2017 live on stage for the audience and participates, the latest game from David Cage and Quantic Dream, Detroit: Become Human, had a new gameplay trailer at PSX 2017. Which was amazing this game is a must get.
- Death Stranding: The Death Stranding video game, extended trailer was finally unleashed during PlayStation Experience 2017, after 4 to 5 hours the Sony executives claims that it is a strange, weird and bizarre video game. Hideo Kojima and his colleagues will surprise us all for sure.
- MediEvil Remastered: The classic PlayStation 1 action video gameame MediEvil will be remastered for the PlayStation 4, Sony revealed this during the PlayStation Expereince 2017 ebent on a keynote that the original PlayStation game MediEvil will be getting remastered with 4K capabilities on PS4.
- Firewall Zero Hour: Firewall Zero Hour Revealed–Sony adds a tactical shooter to its PlayStation VR library. This is going to be a great time (2017 and 2018) for PlayStation supporters and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Date published: 11/12/17
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Source: (1) Gamespot [PlayStation Experience 2017]
Follow my social media