Deadpool 2 | Official HD Deadpool’s “Wet on Wet” Teaser | 2018 (Release Date 1st June 2018)
What’s going readers, I hope all is well. Today 20th Century Fox UK released a teaser titles “water on wet” trailer for the movie Deadpool 2 the sequel. This teaser trailer comes across as somewhat a comedy skit at first Ryan Reynolds the actor is dressed up as the character he is portraying “Deadpool” the footage is hilarious at first Deadpool painting a canvass with a huge paint brush for some reason he also has a brown Afro too for comedic relief perhaps.
He is artist paining a beautiful image and states amazing colours aloud to the public it is great for a while than after a bit we finally get to see the badass footage from the actual film which is brief yet entertaining.
Deadpool 2 Highlights “Gettin’ Wet on Wet with Deadpool
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead’s updated outfit with the classic yellow and black colour scheme, the character looks awesome, she will be useful in the story. (Where to find 1:33 you might need to select the speed in the bottom corner to slow down the video in order to see this)
- Dopinder Deadpool’s cab driver is back and that is really awesome, friends are necessary and it is great to see him alongside the comedic Deadpool. (Where to find this 1:32)
- Domimo was also seen kicking a door open, this could mean that she is escaping from someone or needs to get out quickly this was super fast and pretty badass. (1:36)
- Deadpool also known as Wade Wilson has a healing factor and a messed up face due to the X-Men like procedure he went through to gain his abilities and powers originally.
- This sequel contains a lot of atmospheric action and amazing cinematography combined with special effects. Marvel Comics favourite anti-hero has returned.
This upcoming sequel was directed by David Leitch. The following actors who are in this movie consist of: the leading role Ryan Reynolds, Zazie Beets, Josh Brolin, Morena Baccarin, Julian Dennison, T.J. Miller and Brianna Hildebrand. This movie will be released on June 1st 2018 globally. I am curious to know who the villains will be and the main storyline and origins and also a possible third movie only time will tell.
20th Century Fox, Genre Films and the awesome people at Marvel Entertainment worked hard on this brilliant teaser trailer.
It seems at first like one of the many joke videos or pictures released by Ryan Reynolds on Twitter in the following months leading up to the first movie’s release. Reynolds dons the Deadpool costume that is red and black and suggests satirical and self-deprecating pose or bit — in this case, he adds a Bob Ross wig and starts to parody the beloved PBS painting program, The Joy of Painting. There’s always something a little off though — Deadpool’s crass, psychotic comments like “God I love cocaine. So much” and the paint colors named after movies like Soylent Green or A Clockwork Orange stand out.
The trailer is about to lull you to sleep (like many a Bob Ross program), Deadpool 2attacks you with a flurry of new footage. If you’re impatient, skip to the 1:30 mark to se Deadpool doing his thing: shooting up bad guys, having sex with Vanessa (Morena Baccarin), getting flicked off by Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand), and generally engaging in all sorts of unseemly violence. We see Zazie Beets kicking down a door as Domino and a peek at Julian Dennison, the kid who was so great in Taika Waititi’s Hunt for the Wilderpeople.
Date published: 15/11/17
Written by: Joseph Opoku
Follow my social media