Square Enix announced during this years’ Gamescom that the critically acclaimed title Final Fantasy XV would be getting a Windows Edition via steam. This game is an epic adventure that puts you in the role of a magical Prince Noctis Luis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Gladiolus Amicitia . The story is an epic and a lot of revelations are revealed Final Fantasy XV is a must get/play. Check out the Windows version trailer below.
This edition will include a brand new first-person camera mode. Since this is a PC port of Final Fantasy 15 expect this game to have hyper realistic graphics such as 4K high-resolution textured environments, hyper-realistic character designs, Dolby Atmos surround sound, realistic night and day timescales, realistic grass simulations, advanced hair simulation. Ansel quality screenshots, advanced shadow algorithms, combustible fire effects and high quality occlusion.
The PC version of Final Fantasy 15 will be running on 4K resolution with HDR10 support. PC gamers will have the option to customise the graphics options for example configuring the 4K settings up to 8K resolution settings
Check out the Final Fantasy XV WINDOWS EDITION FEATURES
- NVIDIA Flow – This creates vivid, combustible fluid, fire and smoke.
- NVIDIA HairWorks – This will create dynamic, life-like hair and fur for characters, animals and monsters that inhabit the game.
- NVIDIA ShadowWorks – This will enable characters to cast shadows on themselves.
- NVIDIA Turf Effects – This will create life-like grass and vegetation in the game environment.
- NVIDIA VXAO – Will add depth and realism based on the physics principles shadows and light.
- NVIDIA GAMEWORKS TECHNOLOGY for real-time graphics and physics simulations will contribute to all of this
Additionally there’s also support for GeForce Experience capture and share tools:
- NVIDIA Ansel™, an in-game photography tool that allows PC gamers to compose shots from any position, adjust with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high fidelity formats, and share screenshots in 360 via a smartphone, PC or VR headset.
- NVIDIA ShadowPlay™ Highlights automatically captures the player’s greatest gaming achievements in video and screenshot, enabling seamless sharing through social channels.
Expect the game to be released early 2018 on steam
Date published: 21/08/17
Written by: Joseph .O.
Follow my social media: