Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe released a trailer for the IOS and Android version of the Tekken. This is the latest Tekken handheld game which can be considered next generation. The game will include legacy characters such as: Bruce Irvin, Craig Marduk and Christie Monteiro with new awesome stages, check out the trailer below.
The video game’s features include:
- Dojo challenges is a new mode where you fight ghost battles, with over 20 iconic legacy characters with unique fighting styles.
- In this mobile game there will be up to 20 unique characters to unlock which feature special moves
- The iconic Tekken Story Mode is back, Mission Mode and competitive online mode too
DOJO CHALLENGE – Online Competitive Fights
- This mode allows competitors to make up teams and battle against your friends and rivals in the Tekken community in this online 1v1
- Competitors will be able to create teams of attackers and defenders to compete in monthly seasons for unique rewards
- Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
- Players record and upload their own in-game fighting styles into the AI of their dojo, giving them an authentic feel
LIVE EVENTS – Brand new content to experience daily
- Legacy characters and content available during Special Events
- Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play
- Special themed events will provide unique experiences and encounters
STORY MODE – Playthrough the world of TEKKEN
- Join the one of the key characters from the Tekken frnachise, Kazuya Mishima, as he battles against his enemies, the story mode features a scenario campaign featuring unique encounters and specialised and powerful bosses.
- This game will allow you to build a unit to complete unique missions.
- This game is a 3D fighting game where you will be able to explore dynamic stages based on real life locations.
Pre-register now to unlock free bonuses, a beta launch is available in Canada for now. Bandai Namco Entertainment will release a beta for more countries leading to the global launch later. The release date has not been announced yet but when it is, there will be a follow up article for the release date.
People can now, pre-register right now to unlock free additional content do so right here: http://www.tekken-mobile.com.
Date published: 20/08/17
Written by: Joseph .O.
Follow my social media